Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Wash the chicken, transfer it to add yogurt,ginger & garlic paste, turmeric,salt,red chilli powder, mix everything properly, cover the pan and let it marinate for an hour.
- Cut the Spinach Leaves and turn it into a fine paste using a blender
- Take a saucer pan (Preferably non-stick) pour the oil and add the cinnamon sticks,cloves,cardamom, now add the onions and fry them till they are golden brown, and fry them till they are tender and now add the chillies and spinach paste and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the green chilli paste, salt and marinated chicken into the pan, cook this for 30 - 45 minutes till the chicken is soft and appears well cooked
- Finally add the lemon juice and cilantro leaves and stir it well. Then, transfer it into another bowl and serve!