- 1/2 red onion (small, thinly sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (large ripe, roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cucumber (deseeded and roughly chopped)
- 100 grams feta cheese (/3½oz reduced fat, drained and cut into cubes)
- 50 grams black olives (/1¾oz, pitted and drained, in brine not oil and preferably Kalamata olives)
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pitta breads (wholemeal, warmed)
|Calories410Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Samuel Eduardo 3 months ago
Awesome! This is what my wife and I had all the time in Greece! On our honeymoon
Amara 4 months ago
delicious!! simple but really yummy. I wanted it to be more filling so I added some boiled chicken w salt & pepper but idk if that still makes it a Greek salad? Either way, really nice
Bill C. 5 months ago
The mint takes this to a new level. Better than something that you would find in a Restaurant!
Georgia T 7 months ago
Delicious :) I do recommend cutting the cheese into tiny blocks though. It can become overwhelming.
Luigi Coradduzza a year ago
Delicious, perfectly balanced. Added dome rocket on top.
Jo a year ago
Easy to make, delicious, healthy and great as a side dish or main.
Chick a year ago
Great just great I will make it many times over I wonder what it would be like with capers?
pam a year ago
really excellent- though i used more dressing of course
Bea Martinez a year ago
So easy and extremely easy! definitely will make again!
Kimberly Martin a year ago
Super easy to make, quick, and delicious! A summer staple for sure!
Demian Kasier a year ago
yummy, one of my all time favourites
Jennifer a year ago
It was delicious. I used wheat tortillas to make a wrap
Simon Gadd a year ago
Sautéed the red onion a little as my girlfriend doesn’t like raw onion. Perfect side to the salmon
Bonnie a year ago
This salad is so delicious.
sarah w. 2 years ago
loved this recipe. very tasty
Lis Last 2 years ago
Wonderful comfort food!
Michelle Godfrey 4 years ago
Gorgeous, have a terrible job finding decent sausages in Canada but this recipe managed to turn them into something amazing