- 1/2 red onion (small, thinly sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (large ripe, roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cucumber (deseeded and roughly chopped)
- 100 grams feta cheese (/3½oz reduced fat, drained and cut into cubes)
- 50 grams black olives (/1¾oz, pitted and drained, in brine not oil and preferably Kalamata olives)
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pitta breads (wholemeal, warmed)
|Calories410Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Georgia T 16 Jan
Delicious :) I do recommend cutting the cheese into tiny blocks though. It can become overwhelming.
Luigi Coradduzza 6 Sep 2018
Delicious, perfectly balanced. Added dome rocket on top.
Jo 28 Jun 2018
Easy to make, delicious, healthy and great as a side dish or main.
Chick 23 Jun 2018
Great just great I will make it many times over I wonder what it would be like with capers?
pam 16 Jun 2018
really excellent- though i used more dressing of course
Bea Martinez 12 Jun 2018
So easy and extremely easy! definitely will make again!
Kimberly Martin 8 Jun 2018
Super easy to make, quick, and delicious! A summer staple for sure!
Demian Kasier 5 Jun 2018
yummy, one of my all time favourites
Jennifer 29 May 2018
It was delicious. I used wheat tortillas to make a wrap
Simon Gadd 15 May 2018
Sautéed the red onion a little as my girlfriend doesn’t like raw onion. Perfect side to the salmon
Bonnie 15 May 2018
This salad is so delicious.
sarah w. 14 Sep 2017
loved this recipe. very tasty
Lis Last 30 May 2017
Wonderful comfort food!
Michelle Godfrey 10 Dec 2015
Gorgeous, have a terrible job finding decent sausages in Canada but this recipe managed to turn them into something amazing