- 1 Family-Size Stouffer’s Grandma’s Chicken and Vegetable Rice Bake
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 1 inch ginger (peeled and minced)
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 2 cups spinach (chopped)
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 jalapeño (a small, finely diced)
- Defrost Stouffer’s Grandma’s Chicken and Vegetable Rice Bake.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan on a medium heat. Sauté onion, ginger, and curry powder until the onion is translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in the light coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix in Stouffer’s Grandma’s Chicken and Vegetable Rice Bake (Family Size) until well incorporated and bring back to a simmer about 10 minutes. Then, fold in the chopped spinach and continue to simmer until the spinach is wilted (about 1 minute).
- To serve, turn the curry out in to a large serving bowl, and garnish with the diced jalapeno, shredded carrots, chopped cilantro and lime.