- 1 cup truRoots Organic Germinated Brown Rice (uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot (grated fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup green beans (or snow peas, chopped)
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots (thinly)
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions (diagonally)
- COOK brown rice according to package directions. Cool to room temperature. Fluff with fork.
- WHISK together vinegar, tamari sauce, oil, honey, gingerroot and garlic in large bowl.
- BRING water to boil in medium saucepan. Add green beans. Cook 2 minutes or until crisp tender. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Add beans, scallions and carrots to rice. Stir to combine. Chill 30 minutes.