- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic (McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free, & Herb Seasoning)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- Mix flour and Seasoning in shallow dish. Reserve 1 tablespoon. Moisten chicken lightly with water. Coat evenly with remaining flour mixture.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook 1/2 of the chicken pieces 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining chicken, adding additional oil if necessary. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Mix broth, lemon juice and reserved flour mixture in medium bowl until well blended. Add to skillet. Bring to boil, stirring to release browned bits in bottom of skillet. Stirring frequently, cook 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Return chicken to skillet; cook until heated through. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with cooked pasta or rice, if desired.
|Calories100Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Amanda S. 3 years ago
Very good, could use more lemon flavor as it was very light. I added extra seasoning (including lemon pepper) to the flour mixture which was great. I will make this dish again as it was quick and easy and all ingredients that I always have in my house.
Tracy Devine-Sutton 4 years ago
I made this along with twice baked potatoes and steamed brussel sprouts. Grand slam all the way around. This chicken was so easy to make and was simply delicious. (For those who are curious, this chicken comes out looking just like the picture). My husband kept raving about it and our 5 year old couldn't eat it fast enough. Next we will try it over pasta or rice with a steamed or roasted veggie