- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour (or plain flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (add more if desired)
|Calories360Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Janel P. 23 days ago
These are great. I’ve made them several times and I followed the recipe exactly and they turn out perfect every time. Thanks
meeta k. a month ago
It was still crumbly when I was trying to mold it, won't stick together. So I add the egg. Doesn't really help, so I just baked them as one giant lump. It was still wet on the outside after 12 minutes in the oven, so I baked longer. It's now out of the oven, dry on the outside, but still edible.
Abby Eleanor 2 months ago
put in oven for less time
Dana Asaftei 2 months ago
Delicious! I ll make it again for sure.
Gill 2 months ago
delicious! Very easy to make!
Laura 2 months ago
Not amazing, I'll look dor another recipe next time.
AllstarHomeCook 3 months ago
Delicious! would make again... perfect recipe
James Campling 4 months ago
very good I replaced the chocolate chips with shavings from a bar of chocolate though
Danielle B. 7 months ago
I omitted the chocolate chips because I didn't have any and used coconut oil instead of veg oil. It's a small batch so i doubled it.
Nurlana Mammadli 8 months ago
it was so delicious 😋 the best recepei of brownie cookies
Abbie Goacher 9 months ago
As it said itd be: cookie on the outside with a brownie-like centre 👍
Lizzy Orrell 10 months ago
best cookies i have made!
Carla Carri a year ago
Soooo delicious and gooey! Perfect mix between brownie and cookie