- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Greek-style vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup Smucker’s Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and yogurt in large bowl on medium speed with electric mixer until smooth.
- DIVIDE mixture evenly into cups. Swirl 1 teaspoon fruit spread into each cup. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Divide evenly into each cup, pressing gently into cheesecake mixture. Insert wooden sticks into center of each.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Remove from molds or plastic cups before serving.