- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (low sodium low)
- 2 tablespoons Heinz Chili Sauce (substitute with Buffalo sauce or hot sauce to suit your heat preference)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (or brown sugar substitute -- OPTIONAL)
- 1 pinch crushed red chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (adjust to suit your heat preference)
- 4 salmon fillets (skin off)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (mild, smoky or spicy)
- 1/4 cup chives (chopped)
|Calories290Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
April Lloyd 5 days ago
Superb and so filling - especially with rice!
Aman 17 days ago
Delicious, will definitely make this again as it was so quick and easy without compromising on taste, I didn’t marinate the salmon for two hours, more like 5 minutes, and it was still so tasty.
Corinna W. a month ago
flavorful and surprisingly quick. i will be making this again
Nicola 2 months ago
Delicious not to spicy but full of flavour.Threw a few prawns in for last few minutes and served with courgette spirals and fresh spaghetti.I will defiantly make it again !!
Melanie Teresa 3 months ago
Loved it! Shredded it and mixed it with couscous - so goood
Melanie 4 months ago
tasty baked fish recipe. i liked the spicy flavor.
Salman Khan 5 months ago
Pretty good! It was yummy
Ellie Harvey 7 months ago
This was delicious! Will definitely become a regular from now on. Served with home made chips and steamed broccoli. Really easy, quick and I had all the ingredients in the house. First time using Yummly and it’s a winner!
Ray 7 months ago
it was absolutely beautiful. Followed the recipe step by step. Definitely keeping the recipe.