Enjoy caramelized sweet potato fries baked in the oven with no added fat!
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a sharp knife, cut the sweet potatoes into wedges approximately 3/4” thick.
|Calories110Calories from Fat4.5|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat4.5|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chisom Nwankwo 9 months ago
Tasted very nice, will make again
Melinda Ghita 9 months ago
Great recipe!! Will do it again:)
Xav a year ago
Not as crunchy as expected
Lorie A. a year ago
Yummy, and so easy to make. Will be making these regularly now
Jane Thompson a year ago
So tasty! A definite dish every week!
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner And Desserts a year ago
I love this recipe. I even gave some to my mom and she LOVED THEM. Since we loved them I decided to give some to my family and guess what... THEY ALSO LOVED THEM!!! They were all proud of me and that happened because of you guys who helped me out on this cooking journey. Thank you guys so much and keep up the good work! Thank you!!!
Tyron Schwartz a year ago
Excellent recipe would definitely make it again as it's a staple in my diet now.
Melissa a year ago
It was perfect! I have a hard time finding motivation to cook, but watching the video and following the steps was so easy!