Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Directions: Put olive oil in a skillet on a medium heat, add vermicelli pasta, and stir constantly until pasta turns golden brown. Set aside.
- Put water, bouillon cubes, celery, and onions in a pot. Bring to boil over medium heat and let boil for 5 minutes.
- Add cubed potatoes, wait until it boils again, and add vermicelli pasta and cubed chicken (optional).
- Let soup boil for 5 minutes then add sweet grean peas and sweet corn kernels. Wait untin it boils again, remove from the heat, and cover.
- Before serving the soup, stir in parsley to give the soup fresh and bright taste.