Elevate your breakfast game with egg, bacon, and avocado on naan!
- 4 pieces naan
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 small tomatoes
- 4 chives
- 1 avocado (large)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Line a large dinner plate with paper towels. Set aside.
- Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 20-30 seconds, or until melted.
- Arrange the naan breads onto one of the baking sheets.
- With a small pastry brush, brush the surface of each naan bread with melted butter.
- Place the bacon strips onto the other baking sheet.
- Dice the tomato. Remove and discard the seeds. Set aside.
- Finely mince the chives. Set aside.
- Halve the avocado. Remove and discard the pit. Using a spoon, carefully remove the avocado flesh from the peel and lay flat side-down onto the cutting board. Discard the peels.
- Slice the avocado cross-wise into scant ¼” slices.
- Sprinkle an equal amount of the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses over each naan bread.
- Carefully crack one egg into the center of each naan pizza.
- Transfer both baking sheets to the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, until the cheese is golden, the egg white is cooked through, and the bacon is browned and crisp. If the bacon is not quite done, remove the pizzas and continue to bake the bacon for 2-3 minutes longer.
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven.
- Transfer the bacon to the paper towel-lined dinner plate to drain.
- Arrange an equal amount of avocado slices and diced tomatoes onto each pizza.
- Crumble the bacon using clean hands, and sprinkle evenly over the pizzas.
- Sprinkle the minced chives over the pizzas.
- Season the tops of the pizzas with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Slice and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories410Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Melinda Ghita 18 days ago
great recipe!! loved it!!
Nathan Keats 24 Jul
very good will make again
Gordon Middleton 2 Jul
Yidi Hong 1 Jun
It turned out surprisingly great! I used a bigger naan with two eggs and 3/4 avocado. I cooked it for dinner for myself and ate the leftover for the second day breakfast.
Stacey Croley 13 May
14 minutes was too long for our oven- the eggs cooked thru- but it was delicious and crispy- great after church lunch!
Marcos Ciarrocchi 10 May
These turned out great, I used large Naan bread and put two eggs in each! Perfect recipe for a weekend brunch 🤩