- 1 1/2 pounds frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups corn (frozen organic)
- 2 red bell peppers (diced)
- 1 cup green onion (thin sliced)
- 1 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup Italian parsley (chopped fresh)
- 2 tablespoons basil (fresh chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard (prepared)
- 3 tablespoons avocado (or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
|Calories80Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kevin Shute 25 days ago
Amazing balance of flavors and beautiful colorful presentation! So proud to bring this to share with friends tonight!
Lou Kelleher 10 months ago
Delicious and filling. Would make this again
Eve a year ago
Super,family loved it
Laurent Paul Ménard a year ago
Added Maple Syrup and a bit more oil to the dressing.
Tricia a year ago
Delicious ... added celery and avo and cilantro instead of parsley .. made dressing with lime instead of lemon
Ibrahim a year ago
delicious..never thought that these ingredients go together but it turned out great.
Rebecca H. a year ago
fresh and delicious!
Ineke Keller a year ago
so yummy! replaced the edamame with other beans though
Amanda Alsadi a year ago
Really fresh and healthy love to pair it with protein delicious!
Sharon McMenemy Khan 2 years ago
Good! I didn't have Dijon, so I subbed whole grain and it was delicious.
Anita 2 years ago
Great! Easy recipe! Delicious and healthy!
Camille 2 years ago
Definitely a repeat!
Morgan H. 2 years ago
Little less mustard next time, but good, easy to make salad with a little protein in it.
Sara Sandoval 2 years ago
It was great and it really is delicious just on its own
Chris H. 3 years ago
Nice refreshing salad for the summer. Easy to make, like the fresh lemon and mustard combo, and flavors blended well