- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 container part-skim ricotta cheese (15 oz)
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese (shredded, about 8 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 2 eggs
- 12 lasagna noodles (cooked and drained)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet; drain. Stir in Pasta Sauce; heat through.
- Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in large bowl; set aside.
- Evenly spread 1 cup meat sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, then 1 cup meat sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 noodles and sauce. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Ruth 6 May
Made this last night for supper! Big Hit! Even my daughter who does not like ricotta cheese came back for seconds. and then later thirds! Grandkids had seconds to! I Used Paul Newman sauce instead of Ragu. will be making this more often!!!
Marble 2 Apr
It turned out alright
Robin W. 1 Jul 2016
Really yummy and easy to make on a work night, tastes great as leftovers and is perfect for if you like making freezer meals
April N. 22 Jan 2016
Delicious & so easy! I did add extra sauce b/c one jar wasn't enough. Also a little more mozzarella cheese wouldn't hurt either. Tasted great tho...the whole family loved it! Even my MIL! ;) will def make again.
Linda T. 28 Dec 2015
I liked this recipe very much. I also tried it with different types of pasta and cheeses. It has been easy as well as delicious each time I did it.
alissa k. 10 Dec 2015
best tasty food i ever eat with my mouth.It made me full and best of all it was from home and not from a retarded school that has germs in it.