Simple, flavorful bone-in pork chops roasted on a sheet pan with an array of colorful vegetables.
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed vegetables (choice, like broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, carrots, zucchini, etc.)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (divided)
- 5/8 teaspoon black pepper (divided)
- 4 bone-in pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the vegetables into uniform pieces. For vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets. Slice carrots a 1/4-inch thick. For zucchini and summer squash, slice 1/2-inch thick. Cut bell peppers or onions into 1-inch strips. Halve Brussels sprouts, etc.
|Calories470Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Greg Miller 10 days ago
Great Yes we would do this again, very easy. I would all kinds of other vegetables
Renee Latham a month ago
i changed a few of the seasonings, just took it out of the oven, haven't tried it yet but it smells AMAZING 😍
Arona Niang a month ago
So wonderful!! It is very good and tasty
Samantha Hern 2 months ago
Awesome! I used broccoli, zucchini squash and red bell pepper as my roasted veggies and it turned out great! The step by step instructions are so easy everyone should be able to follow them! Thanks
Aimée Walker 2 months ago
easy and really yummy