- 20 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 fire roasted pepper (fire roasted capsicum, chopped)
- 15 ounces crushed tomatoes (OR tomato puree, Passata)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (garlic and herb flavoured if possible)
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes (OPTIONAL)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (freshly, to garnish)
|Calories280Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kevin M. 27 days ago
went down well. used a mix of cheddar and gran padano as had no mozzarella and adjusted herb and spice balance a bit.
Lauren 11 Dec 2018
Really yummy recipe! Highly recommend
Matt C. 7 Nov 2018
Pretty good, added extra seasoning and some parmesan cheese to sauce.
Ryan DeBack 8 Oct 2018
Will make again! The chicken seasoning was very good!
Thomas 8 Aug 2018
very easy to make and turned out very tasty. i served it with quinoa and black rice.
Gabrielle Tate 21 Jul 2018
delicious! tastes even better the next day
pam 24 Jun 2018
really good flavor, would make again. used 8 oz chicken breasts, came out fine
Dj Ralph 19 Jun 2018
tured out great...the entire family loved it!
SeasonedFoodLover 9 Jun 2018
had this with spaghetti and it was an amazing replacement to the bottled bolognese sauce that my family always uses! preparing it was a little difficult for me tho (since i cook only once a month) but will definitely make this again :)
Trysie 31 May 2018
easy and very tasty. would definitely make it again
Erica 25 May 2018
Not too bad, loves the spice the red pepper flakes added.
Mitchell 9 May 2018
Very tasty, Sauce is a little chunkier than I like, but overall, very good.
Lucas 2 May 2018
Delicious. Didnt have onion powder but it didnt affect the flavour. My family love this. We have it with spagetti.
Adam 1 May 2018
Simple and easy to cook. Full of flavour.
Forsdick 30 Apr 2018
Easy to make. Too much tomato flavour but ok
Zareen 25 Apr 2018
Delicious and easy to make!
mike 25 Apr 2018
It turned out great, loved it
Oli 17 Apr 2018
nice, cooked it with Mediterranean veg as a side
peter feldman 22 Mar 2018
i should have cooked the chicken more thoroughly. the sause is spicy
payam haerifar 21 Mar 2018
This recipe is too easy and about 1 hour took my time