Easy Grilled Pork Chops and PeachesYUMMLY
Tender, juicy pork chops, seasoned with just the right amount of black pepper and garlic and paired with sweet grilled peaches, make a delicious dish that’s ready in 30 minutes. To keep the meat moist, go for thick-cut chops that are less likely to dry out than thinner-cut meat. Another tip: It’s safe to cook the chops to 145°F, which leaves them a little pink and retains the juices. The portion of meat is very generous; if you like, you can double the quantities for the peaches and serve the dish to 8 people. All you need is a side salad or grilled vegetables to complete the meal. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Marrekus and Krysten Wilkes of Cooks with Soul.
- Heat a grill to medium (350°-450°F). Meanwhile, combine salt, granulated garlic, and black pepper in a small bowl and stir to combine. Season pork chops with spice mixture on all sides.
- Combine melted butter and brown sugar in a small bowl, set peaches on a plate, and baste peaches on the cut sides with butter mixture.
- Grill pork chops with lid covered, turning once, until chops are browned and reach 145°F in the thickest part, 6-8 minutes per side. After meat has been cooking about 5 minutes, place peaches cut side down on the grill and cook, turning once, until peach skins have grill marks and are softened, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer pork chops and peaches to a cutting board and cut peaches into thick slices. Serve pork chops topped with grilled peaches.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories440Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.