- 4 skinless chicken breasts (around 9oz | 250g each breast)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cracked black pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic (5-6 cloves garlic)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 red onion (peeled and sliced)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (packed)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (fresh, or basil, to garnish)
|Calories420Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ann 2 months ago
great dish and very easy to make.
Jesse Karhu 2 months ago
Just delicious. Had it with oven baked potatos
Paula 9 months ago
Absolutely delicious, my family loved it. They even asked for seconds!! Will definitely be making this again.
Hazel 9 months ago
Turned out delicious! Improvised a little... I coated the chicken with the oil, seasoning and a teaspoon of garlic puree in a bowl. For the sauce I used a tin of chopped tomatoes with three tablespoons of balsamic and one teaspoon of white sugar mixed in. Poured the sauce mixture all over the chicken before putting in oven and topped it with a mixture of mozzarella and low fat red cheddar, and a sprinkle of dried parsley. We ate it with riced cauliflower and broccoli and it got the seal of approval from both the husband and the six year old! I love your recipes. Thanks :)
Aurora Tardieu 10 months ago
Delicious, and so moist! This recipe has changed the way I will bake chicken breasts from now on.
Charlotte a year ago
Yummy, will def make again
Steyn a year ago
really great liked it and so did the family
Adam Evans a year ago
Really turned out well. I improvised a little on the seasoning as we only had two chicken breasts. The balsamic really sets it off nicely. Also added sweet peppers into the mix and this was delicious! Had this meal with a jacket.