- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats (or quick cooking)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spread apple pie filling in 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine flour with brown sugar in medium bowl. With fork, stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise until mixture is size of small peas. Stir in oats and walnuts. Evenly sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden. Serve warm or at room temperature.