Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- HEAT oven to 425°F.
- COMBINE eggs, milk, flour and vanilla in blender container. Cover and process until smooth.
- PLACE butter in 10-inch oven-proof skillet. Place in oven just until butter melts. Remove skillet from oven; tilt to coat bottom of skillet with butter.
- POUR batter into hot skillet. Bake 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- REMOVE from oven. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into wedges. Serve immediately with preserves.
|Calories250Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Michelle 14 days ago
Use to make this years ago, forgot recipe, part timers I think:D anyways it turned out perfect, puffed up just like I remembered! Thanks!! Instead of preserves I sliced apples and made a sauce to go over it, perfect!!
Phillips 2 months ago
The dutch baby was very tasty. I used blackberry preserves and that, in my opinion, took it over the top. I rated it four stars because it didnt rise the way I thought it would; but to the recipe's defense, I only had self-rising flour...I would definitely try it again.
Brandy W. 3 months ago
It tastes fine, but it did not rise at all. It definitely does not look like the picture.
Wendy 4 months ago
i absolutely LOVE Dutch Babies and i make them ALOT!! This recipe is fast and easy and it turned out awesome! i used fresh strawberries because theyre in season and WOW!!
Naomi Fox 5 months ago
We made this for Mother’s Day breakfast. It didn’t puff up as much as I thought it would but it still tasted well with powdered sugar and honey. It was my first time making a Dutch baby and I was surprised how easy it was.
With All The Yummy 5 months ago
So yummy easy to do no much ingredient
BigRue Da Chief 5 months ago
turn out really good i added xtra vanilla cause i like it mix a little powder sugar with lemon juice and made a glaze and smeared it all over then dusted it with xtra powder sugar it was yummy... lol
Karen Kneifel 6 months ago
This was a great recipe. I used warm Apple pie filling on top instead of the raspberry preserves.
Taylor McCarthy 7 months ago
It was fun and easy to make. Tasted awesome with some honey drizzled over it.