Dream Foods International Angel Hair Pasta With Lemon And GarlicFOODISTA
Remove All from Shopping List
- Cook pasta in a 6-quart pot of boiling water with 2 teaspoons of salt added until al dente.
- Reserve 1 cup cooking water and drain pasta in a colander.
- While pasta is boiling, sauté garlic and red pepper (to taste) in oil in a 12-inch heavy frying pan, over moderate heat, stirring, until garlic is light golden, about 5 minutes.
- Volcano Lemon Burst®TM juice, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup reserved cooking water and bring to a simmer.
- Toss pasta in sauce with parsley.