- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 jar ragu cheesy sauce (1 lb., Double Chedda)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 10 ounces broccoli florets (1 package, frozen, thawed)
- 2 cups regular or convert rice
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In same skillet, stir in Double Cheddar Sauce, water and broccoli. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in rice, then arrange chicken over rice. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked.