A classic party appetizer for good reason. Guests will love these impressive little bites that are deceptively easy to make.
- 16 pitted Medjool dates (large)
- 4 ounces cheese (blue cheese, Stilton, fontina, or Gruyere)
- 8 strips bacon
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a sharp knife, make a lengthwise slice down the center of each date, taking care to not cut all the way through. Cut the cheese into 16 cubes, a scant 3/4” each. Cut each strip of bacon in half crosswise.
Mabe Shir 3 months ago
Delicious and easy , yes I will make it again