Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
- 2. Beat the eggs with the sugar until frothy.
- 3. Melt the dark chocolate (not the kind with with the tonka beans) in a saucepan over low heat. Once melted, add the butter and mix until smooth. Add eggs and sugar to the mixture and stir. Add the flour while continuing to stir.
- 4. Grate the dark chocolate with tonka beans. Add to the batter and mix well.
- 5. Pour the batter into a silicone cake pan and bake for about 30 minutes.