Rich chocolate desserts are the perfect way to next a decadent meal. This recipe for Danish Morgenboiler with Chocolate and Pralines is a sweet and savory sensation. The palate will be pleased with the dark chocolate and pink pralines tucked into a…
sweet and salty bun. While these delicious desserts may take time to make, they will take no time to disappear once you serve them up. We hope you love them as much as we do.
- 2.5 deciliters milk
- 25 grams fresh yeast
- 300 grams white flour
- 100 grams whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 25 grams melted butter
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- chocolate chips
- 50 grams pink pralines (crushed)
- 1 egg
- slivered almonds (optional)
- hazelnuts (optional)
- Take a bit of the milk and dilute the yeast in a small bowl.
- Combine the white flour, whole wheat flour, salt, sugar, melted butter, and dissolved yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer. Attach the dough hook and knead for 7 minutes to get a nice, smooth dough.
- Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and let the dough rise for 30 minutes in a warm place. This is a fairly dense dough and will rise less than a bread dough.