- 8 chicken thighs (with the bone, skin removed)
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes (Tuttorosso my favorite!)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (sliced into strips)
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced (into strips)
- 1/2 onion (large, sliced)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs (such as basil or parsley for topping)
|Calories450Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mandy Levins 14 Feb
Taste great and easy to cook
Kristen Knapp 12 Jan
So simple! Great to throw in the crock pot before work for an easy dinner. I will never used boned chicken in thr crockpot again for this recipe though. I recommend skinless, boneless cuts. We had tiny pieces of bone in every bite.
Cindy 6 Sep 2018
Wonderful and very easy love crock pot recipes...that are healthy
lsschwartz . 23 Jun 2018
Simple for a busy day!
Pat Bongiovanni 18 Dec 2017
Excellent! It pays to take the time to brown chicken and veggies. Set crockpot on high and remove lid for the last hour. Thickens sauce nicely. This is a make again meal.
Natalie Bellantuono 19 Apr 2017
We loved this! Very easy to make! It was watery at the end of cooking, but a bit of corn flour thickened it up nicely. I also added some extra dried herbs and Worcester Sauce because I was worried it would come out a bit bland. The end result was really good, and we have a ton of leftovers too. Recommended!
Leah Simeon 31 Aug 2016
It was kinda bland and was very watery, even after I browned everything. One great thing was that this recipe had a lot of leftovers and was easy to reheat.