- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 oz. each)
- 1/3 cup Martha White® Plain Enriched Yellow Corn Meal
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 tablespoon water
- Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- COMBINE corn meal, flour, salt, paprika, onion powder and pepper in shallow dish. Combine egg and water in another shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg mixture. Roll in corn meal mixture to coat.
- POUR enough oil into electric skillet or large heavy skillet to measure 1/4-inch deep. Heat to 365ºF or medium heat.
- FRY chicken 5 to 8 minutes on each side, until well-browned and internal temperature reaches 165ºF. Drain on paper towels.
Myishia 4 months ago
It turned out really good but a little bland but over all it amazing