Crunchy, cheesy, tender pork chops with a side of broccoli and crispy bacon, all on one sheet pan!
- 4 pork loin chops (about 1” thick)
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (divided)
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the pork chops with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the pork chops in the center of the baking sheet.
- With a sharp knife chop the broccoli into 1” pieces. Place in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag.
- Drizzle the olive oil into the bag and add ½ tsp. salt, and black pepper, to taste.
- Dice the bacon strips into ½” pieces. Add to the Ziploc bag with the broccoli.
- Seal the bag and shake until the broccoli is evenly coated in the seasoned oil.
- Arrange the broccoli and bacon around the pork chops on the baking sheet.
- Add the panko, parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, ½ tsp. salt, and a pinch of black pepper to a mixing bowl. Mix with a fork to combine.
- Place the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds until melted.
- Pour the butter over the panko and Parmesan mixture. Mix with a fork until the crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese to the buttered bread crumbs, and mix with a fork to distribute the shreds.
- Using a spoon and clean hands, divide the panko and cheese mixture equally between each pork chop. Gently pat it into even layers over the tops of the chops.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Open the oven door. Using a rubber spatula, stir the broccoli and bacon.
- Continue baking for 7-11 minutes longer, or until the cheesy bread crumbs are golden, the bacon is crisp, and the pork reaches an internal temperature of 150° F.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Allow the pork to rest on the baking sheet for 3-4 minutes.
- Plate the pork chops with the broccoli and bacon, and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories580Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Bethany S. 28 days ago
it was so good i loved it
Ned Moerbe 14 Sep
We made six pork chops instead of four. Next time I think we will use two pans to fit more broccoli and allow for more space.
Figueroa 7 Sep
best pork chops ive had that arent my moms!
Dakota Grande 20 Jul
It was awesome and delicious! Would reccommend some parmesan on the broccoli too
Kayla S. 24 Jun
Amazing!! Will definitely make again