Crunchy, cheesy, tender pork chops with a side of broccoli and crispy bacon, all on one sheet pan!
- 4 pork loin chops (about 1” thick)
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (divided)
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the pork chops with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the pork chops in the center of the baking sheet.
- With a sharp knife chop the broccoli into 1” pieces. Place in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag.
- Drizzle the olive oil into the bag and add ½ tsp. salt, and black pepper, to taste.
- Dice the bacon strips into ½” pieces. Add to the Ziploc bag with the broccoli.
- Seal the bag and shake until the broccoli is evenly coated in the seasoned oil.
- Arrange the broccoli and bacon around the pork chops on the baking sheet.
- Add the panko, parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, ½ tsp. salt, and a pinch of black pepper to a mixing bowl. Mix with a fork to combine.
- Place the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds until melted.
- Pour the butter over the panko and Parmesan mixture. Mix with a fork until the crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese to the buttered bread crumbs, and mix with a fork to distribute the shreds.
- Using a spoon and clean hands, divide the panko and cheese mixture equally between each pork chop. Gently pat it into even layers over the tops of the chops.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Open the oven door. Using a rubber spatula, stir the broccoli and bacon.
- Continue baking for 7-11 minutes longer, or until the cheesy bread crumbs are golden, the bacon is crisp, and the pork reaches an internal temperature of 150° F.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Allow the pork to rest on the baking sheet for 3-4 minutes.
- Plate the pork chops with the broccoli and bacon, and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories580Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.