Crunchy, cheesy, tender pork chops with a side of broccoli and crispy bacon, all on one sheet pan!
- 4 strips bacon
- 4 pork loin chops (about 1” thick)
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (divided)
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the pork chops with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the pork chops in the center of the baking sheet.
- With a sharp knife chop the broccoli into 1” pieces. Place in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag.
- Drizzle the olive oil into the bag and add ½ tsp. salt, and black pepper, to taste.
- Dice the bacon strips into ½” pieces. Add to the Ziploc bag with the broccoli.
- Seal the bag and shake until the broccoli is evenly coated in the seasoned oil.
- Arrange the broccoli and bacon around the pork chops on the baking sheet.
- Add the panko, parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, ½ tsp. salt, and a pinch of black pepper to a mixing bowl. Mix with a fork to combine.
- Place the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds until melted.
- Pour the butter over the panko and Parmesan mixture. Mix with a fork until the crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese to the buttered bread crumbs, and mix with a fork to distribute the shreds.
- Using a spoon and clean hands, divide the panko and cheese mixture equally between each pork chop. Gently pat it into even layers over the tops of the chops.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Open the oven door. Using a rubber spatula, stir the broccoli and bacon.
- Continue baking for 7-11 minutes longer, or until the cheesy bread crumbs are golden, the bacon is crisp, and the pork reaches an internal temperature of 150° F.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Allow the pork to rest on the baking sheet for 3-4 minutes.
- Plate the pork chops with the broccoli and bacon, and serve.
|Calories710Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
d04b7f19-121e-47b9-96ee-ad4427340ff1 24 days ago
Awesome will have again
Amber Rivers 1 Feb
Excellent!! This is actually the best recipe with boneless pork chops ive ever done. will do again!! thanks for the recipe.
Kristin Darwen 31 Dec 2018
made this twice now and just as good the 2nd time, family fav :-)
YumChef 22 Dec 2018
The recipe doesn’t mention how much bacon to use
Cari L. 8 Dec 2018
Turned out really well. Will definitely make this agsin.
Debra Stone 1 Dec 2018
Delicious! Only problem is that if you don’t watch the video, it doesn’t tell you where the Parmesan goes.
Nekko Lazo 18 Nov 2018
Turned out great! Had really good flavor.
Bethany S. 17 Sep 2018
it was so good i loved it
Ned Moerbe 14 Sep 2018
We made six pork chops instead of four. Next time I think we will use two pans to fit more broccoli and allow for more space.
Figueroa 7 Sep 2018
best pork chops ive had that arent my moms!
Dakota Grande 20 Jul 2018
It was awesome and delicious! Would reccommend some parmesan on the broccoli too
Kayla S. 24 Jun 2018
Amazing!! Will definitely make again