- 1 pound fresh brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (or other high-heat oil such as grapeseed)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (you can also use fish sauce here if you want something with a bit more flavor)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed, about half a large lemon)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 pinch black pepper
- kosher salt
|Calories180Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rocio 5 days ago
We loved it!! The brussels sprouts were amazing, even my husband loved them! (He doesn't really it vegetables) we are making them again tomorrow night, for sure. We used low sodium soy sauce
Josh Ferry 4 months ago
Good but the salt was way too salty, less soy sauce for sure
Sasmitha Purushothaman 4 months ago
Sayce realy worked out!! best used for noodles probably...
Doriani 4 months ago
Amazing. Followed recipe, except didn’t need quite as much cooking time. I reduced each side’s cooking time by about 8 minutes. Could just be oven variation. Amazing. My husband who hates Brussels sprouts loves them.
Gonzalez Gonzalez 5 months ago
Did not like the sauce, too strong
Josh 6 months ago
Loved it! Sauce was great
Erin Grider 7 months ago
Excellent. Made them at work in a little toaster oven - everyone loved them!
Gabriella E. 10 months ago
awesome. ill be making this again
Dana P. a year ago
This was so good! Even my husband, who doesn’t like Brussels sprouts enjoyed it.
Andy a year ago
Really good sauce you could use for other meats and veggies
Jennifer Golby 2 years ago
Made it 4 Times... I love it
Nicholas A. 2 years ago
these are the perfect side dish.
Piper G. 2 years ago
Yum! Definitely a keeper 🤤
Buddy Bennett 3 years ago
I always liked Brussel sprouts so when I came across this recipe I got very interested. Turned out amazing, will make it again someday.
Liliana M D. 3 years ago
I love all your recipes. I normally don't modify them, maybe just some garlic. but so far I have made many of them and I will do them again so I save them in my recipe and my dropbox. Thank you