- 1 1/2 tablespoons Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, chopped)
- 1 clove garlic, fine chop (small)
- 1 cup Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 2 prepared pizza crust (12-inch)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz)
- 8 ounces medium shrimp (cooked)
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 10 fresh basil leaves (rinsed and patted dry, very thinly sliced (optional))
- Preheat oven to 475°.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Olive Oil in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook red pepper and garlic, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender. Process 1/2 of the red pepper mixture and Sauce in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Arrange pizza crusts on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly top crusts with sauce mixture and cheese. Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss shrimp, remaining 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Evenly top each pizza with shrimp mixture and remaining red pepper mixture. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with basil.