- 3 cups penne pasta (uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons zesty italian dressing (Kraft® Light)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 2 zucchini (cut into chunks)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh asparagus (cut-up, 1-inch lengths)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg., cubed)
- 1/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
Eugene W. 23 Jul 2016
Very quick and easy to prepare. I added broccoli and spinach in lieu of zucchini and used a lemon garlic wing sauce instead of Italian dressing. Served for dinner with friends that asked for my recipe!
Kristen T. 26 May 2016
My husband, who is not a pasta fan, loved it! And my toddler enjoyed it as well. I like that you can use whatever veggies you have on hand. Very hard to screw this recipe up!