- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 6 cloves garlic (finely diced)
- 1 pound shrimp (or prawns -- tails on or off)
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup white wine (OPTIONAL)
- 1 strip oil
- 5 ounces sun dried tomato
- 1 3/4 cups half-and-half (or milk -- reduced fat, skim or full fat milk* *SEE NOTES)
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (fresh, do not include for dairy free option)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (cornflour mixed with 1 tablespoons of water, optional***)
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
|Calories520Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nick Vino 2 months ago
3.5.... was missing something ... red pepper flakes helped
Jared Moleni a year ago
Yummy really nice flavour
Florrie Maluff 2 years ago
It was fantastic! My family loved it. Full of so much flavor!
Karen Farrar 2 years ago
I made this dish tonight for dinner. It was a hit. This was delicious. It was creamy, flavorful and I will be making it again real soon because it was so good there were no leftovers...
AmyandKevin Ueland 2 years ago
Omfg!!!!! This is the best "Italian" style dish I have ever made or eaten! A must cook!!! I had trouble not over cooking the shrimp, but that's probably just me.
Jodi Wood 2 years ago
OMG This is delicious. It turned out restaurant quality. Even my not-so-fond-of-seafood husband loved it. Will definitely make again