Thick bone-in pork chops covered in a plate-licking-good country gravy. This is comfort food!
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1/8 teaspoons salt (divided)
- 1 1/8 teaspoons black pepper (divided)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 bone-in pork chops (about 1-inch thick, patted dry)
- 4 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the flour, 1 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, garlic powder, and paprika in a gallon-sized plastic storage bag. Seal and shake the bag to combine.
|Calories620Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
C 7 days ago
Delicious No Dijon mustard so added some different spices for flavour.
Tuner Nation 19 days ago
delicious 😋 I'll definitely be making it again
foodie guy a month ago
pretty awesome! sauce was real good, but i didnt have dijon mustard or hot sauce...
Pete a month ago
These pork chops turned out great! I skipped the hot sauce and mustard (do to forgetting) and the gravy mix was still very delicious. I will be putting this on my rotation.
Susan 2 months ago
it was great will make it again.
Cummings 3 months ago
they where really good
Kalie Jones 3 months ago
very Good. followed all directions, yes i would make it again!
misty j. 4 months ago
was pretty good... the jury is still out on making it again... we will see
Paige Daley 4 months ago
Amazing & easy meal, the whole family loves it, they call it country pork surprise! Delicious!
Sarah C. 4 months ago
excellent. needed extra butter but was great
Rhonda Faulkner 5 months ago
Wonderful! I cooked my chops in an iron skillet then transferred the whole thing to the oven., used the stock as base for gravy.
Matty 5 months ago
Delicious! I’d make it again!
Suzanne C. 5 months ago
YUCK! Too much flour...dijon was disgusting...I cannot get the taste out of my mouth it was so gross. 0 stars was more like it!
Ramesbottom 5 months ago
Outstanding! Will definitely make this again
Teresa L. 5 months ago
Sounds really good, however in reading the directions, I find that steps 13 and 14 are reversed.