Brioche is a delicate and delicious bread of French origin. This recipe for Cottage Cheese and Orange Blossom Brioche is rich, hearty and flavorful. The cheese and orange blossom water pair perfectly in this bountiful bread. Serve it up with butter…
or your favorite jam. Any way you serve it, this brioche is the perfect blend of flavors and textures. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this sweet treat as much as we do.
- 5 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- 35 grams cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons artificial sweetener
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom water
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a bowl, beat the cottage cheese, egg yolks, cornstarch, sweetener, and orange blossom water together.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites, and then fold in gently to the previous mixture.