- 1/4 stick unsalted butter (cold, cut into tiny cubes)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup full fat sour cream
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 large egg (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Calories340Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kate Kelly a month ago
Delicious!! I used a muffin tin instead and they were amazing. Definitely eat while warm though
Cheyenne Gaima 5 months ago
I didn’t have a donut thing, so I turned these into muffins and they were fantastic!!!!! So so so so good, great for breakfast or post dinner dessert! Only thing — it was a little hard to do the cubed butter parts. Other than that, wonderful!
Gentry M. 5 months ago
Very yummy. Not too sweet. LIke a muffin. Definitely pipe the batter into the mold.
Tyler 5 months ago
I didn’t have a donut pan, so I used a muffin tin instead, which worked decently. And they were SO DELICIOUS!!! Of course they weren’t much like donuts, more of a cake like texture and in the shape of a muffin, but oh man! They were gone in a couple of hours! I definitely recommend these, even if you don’t have a donut pan... really any pan will work! :)
Hungry 6 months ago
Greatest thing ever!!!!!! Didn’t have the right pan put into a 8 inch cake pan cooked for twenty minutes totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amber S. 2 years ago
I haven't made them yet but I'm going to and I'm sure they'll super good.