- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts boneless (and skinless, 2 or 3 depending on size, cut into small cubes)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1/4 cup basil (fresh and torn roughly)
- 14 ounces coconut milk (1 can)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth low sodium (or no sodium added)
PER SERVING *
|Calories510Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Eva 13 Oct
Quick and delicious! Next time I’ll add some veggies!
Maddy Hembury-Hayward 13 Oct
Was really yummy! I didn’t have curry powder so just used cumin and turmeric as a substitute turned out amazing!
Mercedes 11 Oct
Ok. Kind of watery rather than thicker
Hello :) 11 Oct
Delicious, easy, delicious, delicious! Perfect size for a family of four and everyone loved it!
Christopher 7 Oct
Magnificent !!! I removed the jalapenos and it still so good !
Lia Del Sesto McAlpine 2 Oct
added a little bit more salt and spices but thought it was great overall
Tania Lambert 26 Sep
It was great . I added a small chopped potatoes.
Charlotte Buckingham 26 Sep
lovely curry! Was slightly watery for my tastes, so I did boil it off for longer than advised, but it came out fantastic and very tasty! To add a bit of green, I put in brocolli at the same stage the onions were added.
Corum 26 Sep
Great, added more spice and a little brown sugar for more flavor!
Annaleigh Yahata 18 Sep
Delicious! Very easy to make--only takes one pot 😄 I made brown rice to go with it and it fed me and my fiance with leftovers for lunch tomorrow!
Renee L. 18 Sep
Delicious, added Trader Joes Melodious Blend (has lentils & garbonzo beans)
Gcina Sandlana 16 Sep
It worked! I put a little too much coconut milk, but I thickened it at the end. Proud!
Lauren Gillette 16 Sep
Quick, easy recipe that was really filling and tasty!
Ron 15 Sep
Great added green beans and sweet potatoes
Citlalli Reyes 15 Sep
loved itt, i was scared because its something way out of my comfort zone. but i trusted the recipe, just added more curry and salt (: