- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 8 oz. each)
- 15 ounces pinto beans (rinsed and drained or 1 1/3 cup home cooked beans)
- 15 ounces black beans (rinsed and drained or 1 1/3 cup home cooked beans)
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes in juice (low sodium is best)
- 1 pound corn (frozen and thawed organic, organic to avoid GMO corn)
- 12 ounces salsa (your favorite, no sugar added)
PER SERVING *
|Calories410Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Asha 23 days ago
I made this on the stove, I didn't have time for a crockpot. It still turned out delicious. Great in a tortilla.
Kristi Desjardins 31 Oct
Yummy ! Lots of leftovers for us two 😉
Brenda Stoffels 18 Sep
I ended up with waay more than 4 servings. Also, didn't use the slow cooker. I roasted my own small chicken, and added it to the other ingredients. I added the corn and salsa last. Yummmmm!
Crystal Ganoe G. 20 Aug
made it as directed. would make again
Shadell Simpson 14 Jul
It was good I’d make it again
Roskelley 29 Jun
so easy and tasted great. i used Rotel tomatoes for a little extra kick
Owen 20 Jun
Tasty! Converted to oven because I was short on time. Also had to use canned corn. Had great color and texture.
Carey Pearson 7 Jun
Big hit in our household. Had over baked potato's with homemade Guacamole and Sour Cream, and over rice with Cilantro. Added a little more of the spices to bring out more flavour and it worked out really well!
Jenn 6 Jun
So good! Hot or cold!!!
Robby A. 28 May
Loved it! Will make again.
Linda 19 May
Absolutely delicious! Husband loves it and that is a RARITY!
Lemoine 22 Apr
it was good. Next time I'll use a spicier salsa, though.
Bri 22 Apr
So good!! Used mild salsa but wish I had of used something with more flavour
Whitney Pierce 11 May 2017
Yummy!! Will definitely be making it again
Joan A. 11 May 2017
The chicken took longer to cook than I expected and i felt like it needed more flavor overall. I will try again but not sure how to improve it. I like that it was simple to make.
Jack S. 3 Mar 2016
Great recipe and so easy to make...definitely a keeper. I've made it several times and it been good every time
Becca J. 26 Feb 2016
It definitely tastes clean and fresh. I ended up using the leftovers as enchilada filling. I'll make this again.