- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 slices Texas toast (thick-sliced white bread)
- 4 swiss cheese (deli-style slices)
- 4 roasted turkey breast (deli-style slices)
- 2 slices baked ham (deli-style)
- 6 tablespoons Smucker's Seedless Red Raspberry Jam (divided)
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- BEAT eggs with fork in 13 x 9-inch pan. Mix in milk, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- SPREAD mustard on 2 slices of bread. Top each slice with 1 slice cheese, 2 slices turkey, 1 slice ham and remaining cheese. Spread 1 tablespoon jam on each of 2 remaining bread slices. Place on top of cheese, jam side down.
- MELT 1 tablespoon butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat.
|Calories890Calories from Fat450|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat450|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Tammy Peters 3 days ago
was ok. not my facorite.
Chuck Richardson 14 days ago
I should've gotten better ham. Cane out a little we. I used the exact measurements. it wasn't bad. I'm sure I'll make them again.
Kathy 17 days ago
Awesome! Served to 91 year parents and hubby! I used the raspberry jam sparingly and served extra on the side. Forgot the powdered sugar but was plenty sweet. We all loved them and was maybe better than from some restaurants.! Thanks!!
Austin Fortiner 2 months ago
First time making these. turned out pretty yummy although i had a hard time getting the egg towards the xenter of the sandwich to cook. will make again
Marianne Williams 2 months ago
Great! First time I had it—don’t think it’s a to die for favorite but definitely will make again. Husband says 2 thumbs up :)
The Not So Master Chef 2 months ago
Delicious! Definitely a new favorite!
Jackie von Hahmann 2 months ago
made without the jam still really good.
Ariel Sparks 2 months ago
Wonderful recipe. I make it without the mustard, but that's a personal preference. We have added this into our meal rotation!
Matt 3 months ago
Now my favorite lunch (or breakfast) sandwich!
Tracie Roy 3 months ago
too much mustard flavor.
carie holbrook 3 months ago
turned out great. only edit I'd make would be to lengthen the cook time by 3-4 minutes to avoid any possible bread sogginess.
Leah Layton 3 months ago
yummy .didn't do anything to it made it how it tells me to classic Monte Cristo Sandwich
William Denniston 3 months ago
Very delicious. Fairly simple to make and easy clean-up. Great if you are looking for a bit of a change. (i photo like potato)
Sandy Fox 4 months ago
Super tasty! Will absolutely make again!
Philip 4 months ago
This recipe is very delicious