Make a double recipe because this party classic disappears fast!
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
- Mash egg yolks in small bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except egg white halves.
- Spoon or pipe yolk filling into egg whites. Chill, if desired. Garnish, if desired, with parsley and sprinkle with paprika.
- TIP: For a different taste...add 1 tablespoon pickle relish or finely chopped sweet pickles; OR 2 tablespoons cooked crumbled bacon; OR 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, 3/4 teaspoon chili powder and hot pepper sauce to taste.
- Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.