Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- 1. Whisk together ingredients for brine and put in sealed plastic bag with pork for up to 2 hours
- 2. Blanch and reserve potatoes. Heat oil in skillet, add oil, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder and saute until tender. Add chorizo and cook until thoroughly cooked. Reduce heat; add potatoes, salt and pepper, spinach and masa. Cook until masa forms crust
- 3. Remove chops from brine and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper and top one side with chorizo mixture, press firmly so adheres to chops
- 4. Roast pork in 300F oven until internal temperature reaches 145F, let rest.
- 5. Chop kale and place in bowl. Rub corn with oil and season, placing on grill until cooked and tender. Cut off kernels into bowl, add remaining ingredients and season to taste.