Chocolate, Almond and Pistachio SweetsON DINE CHEZ NANOU
Chocolate brings people together and puts smiles on everyone’s faces. This recipe for Chocolate, Almond and Pistachio Sweets is the perfect palate pleasing way to show off your skills in the kitchen and warm the hearts of your loved ones and friends…
Be sure to pick up these ingredients so you can surprise everyone the next time you have a party, potluck or barbecue. We think you and your loved ones will love these sweet treats.
- 100 grams cookies (or 140 gr. shortbreads)
- 50 grams butter (soft)
- 50 grams pistachios
- 50 grams whole almonds
- 200 grams milk chocolate (very good quality with a high cocoa content)
- cream (10 cl.)
- Crush the cookies. Add the butter and blend in order to get a paste.
- Press the mixture into a sillicone cake mold (if you do not have one, line a cake mold with plastic wrap). Press well with the palm of your hand to compress the dough.
- Crush the nuts with a rolling pin between 2 sheets of parchment paper.