Looking for a way to add more protein to your diet without having to pile on the calories? How about a lovely, low calorie, protein packed chocolate cake? Whisk together these few ingredients and pour the batter into any household cake mold. You won…
t notice the difference between this or any regular chocolate cake and it only takes about 30 minutes for the batter to fluff up before it’s ready to eat.
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder (fat-free, sugar-free)
- artificial sweetener (to taste)
- 8 tablespoons cheese
- 6 teaspoons skimmed milk powder
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Mix all ingredients with a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into a mold or individual molds
- Bake for about 30 minutes or a little more (adjust depending on your oven).