When you crave something savory and sweet, it is hard to pick the best recipe that will satisfy that sweet tooth. The recipe combines the sweetness of pears with the decadence of dark chocolate. These cupcakes can be beautifully decorated with roset…
es for another layer of fun. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go grocery shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a rich and decadent sweet treat. Happy baking!
- 125 grams butter
- 80 grams granulated sugar
- 150 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 pears
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Melt 80 grams of butter in a bowl in the microwave.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar, flour, and the melted butter.
- Peel and dice the pears.
- Add the diced pears and the baking powder to the previous mix.
- Mix well.
- Pour the mix into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- For the icing, melt 45 grams of butter and the chocolate broken into pieces in a double boiler
- Stir until the chocolate is smooth. Cool. Add powdered sugar, stir well. Put the mixture in a piping bag and form a rosette on each cupcake.
- Then place cupcakes in the refrigerator so that the icing firms up, remove from refrigerator 10 minutes before serving.