When you crave something savory and sweet, it is hard to pick the best recipe that will satisfy that sweet tooth. The recipe combines the sweetness of pears with the decadence of dark chocolate. These cupcakes can be beautifully decorated with roset…
es for another layer of fun. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go grocery shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a rich and decadent sweet treat. Happy baking!
- 125 grams butter
- 80 grams granulated sugar
- 150 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 pears
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Melt 80 grams of butter in a bowl in the microwave.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar, flour, and the melted butter.