- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups medjool date
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup 70% cacoa dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Remove the pits from the dates, as needed.
- Add the oats, chocolate chips, almond butter, peppermint extract, and dates to the food processor.
- Secure the lid of the food processor, and blend the ingredients on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Unscrew the food processor lid, and remove the blade from the food processor.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the mixture into bite-sized balls. Place each ball on the parchment paper.
- Store in the fridge until serving.
|Calories80Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jessica Froula 3 Oct 2018
These are delicious and so easy to make! It took me less 30 minutes and the batches are a good size. I know they are supposed to be healthy but they taste like a dessert!
Dee 8 May 2018
Are use cocoa powder and brown sugar and then a little bit of water so I could roll them but they're delicious
Shawn Bean 27 Mar 2018
only had the ingredients to make a half batch but it is very tasty. I used 66% dark. Not sure if that made a big difference and I live right next to where they grow the dates, so they were fresh. will definitely make a full batch or two next time.
Ric C. 27 Aug 2017
Easy to make taste great
Ruth 9 Aug 2017
i didn't like the mint so much with the dates but tried with orange essesnce..worked well for me all gone..