Cocoa powder adds intensity, while melted chocolate imparts depth and that moist and somewhat dense quality that you want in any good brownie. Here, that fudginess is also achieved by adding sweetened condensed milk to the batter, and by cooking the…
brownies in the pan just until they are set on the outside, or longer if you prefer the inside to also be more firm. Melted chocolate is used to pipe on the hearts.
- 75 grams baker's chocolate
- 30 grams margarine
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 15 grams all purpose flour
- 75 grams condensed milk
- 2 medium eggs
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 220°C (approximately 425°F).
- Melt chocolate and margarine in a double boiler or in the microwave and mix well.
- Add cocoa powder, flour and condensed milk.