No one is going to pretend eating cookies is virtuous. However, you can feel a better about these, since an ample amount of oatmeal joins chopped and grated baking chocolate. Sweetened with brown and granulated sugar, they're fairly airy thanks to t…
e inclusion of baking soda and baking powder. Since these cookies brim with all the familiar ingredients, you may just sneak them past those who are oatmeal-averse.
- 2 1/2 cups oat (flakes)
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 340 grams baking chocolate (chopped)
- 110 grams baking chocolate (grated)
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- In a food processor, convert the oat flakes into flour.
- Blend the butter with the sugars. Add the egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the flours, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Mix well and add the chocolate.
- Form the dough into golf ball-sized balls.
- Place on a greased baking sheet 5 centimeters apart.
- Bake for for 10 minutes.