- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (thinly sliced about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 slices prosciutto (or boiled ham)
- 4 slices provolone cheese (thin slices)
- 3/4 teaspoon dried sage (crushed, optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 jar Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Evenly top each chicken breast half with prosciutto, provolone, sage and garlic powder; roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove toothpicks. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta.