- 1 lipton recip secret veget soup mix
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cut up cooked chicken
- 1 refrigerated piecrusts
- Preheat oven to 350°. In 3-quart saucepan, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix and flour; stir in broth and milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in chicken.
- Pour into 1-1/2-quart casserole. Top with pie crust. Press pastry around edge of casserole to seal; trim excess pastry, then flute edges. With tip of knife, make small slits in pastry.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until crust is golden.