Chicken and Cabbage Sprouts with Baked PotatoesMARMITA
A full meal with one recipe, you simply must try this Chicken and Cabbage Sprouts with Baked Potatoes. Layers of finely shredded seasoned chicken are alternated with layers of seasoned cabbage sprouts and finely sliced potatoes on top. Buttery and savory, this casserole has all of the flavors. Completely gluten free, this chicken casserole is a great option for anyone with gluten sensitivities. The flavored olive oil used in the preparation of this dish can be put into a jar and saved for future uses.
- Mix all the ingredients in a mortar, and store in a jar to use as needed.
- Start by arranging the sprouts and cook in a pan with water and salt. After cooking, drain and reserve the water.
- Cut the potatoes very thin with the help of a processor or a very sharp knife and place the potatoes in a bowl with water and ice, until they go into the oven.
- In a pan with boiling water, salt, 1 clove of garlic and 1 drizzle of olive oil, place the chicken breast without the skin and fat, leave it for about 5 minutes until it is almost cooked. After boiling, frying and sautéing in a frying pan with a drizzle of flavored olive oil and the onion cut into thin slices, add the cloves, the soy sauce and if they become too dry add 3 tablespoons of the sprouts water. Season with salt, pepper and put in a suitable pyrex to go to the oven. Add the sprouts with 1 clove of garlic and 2 tablespoons of flavored olive oil on top. Lay the potatoes in layers alternating with brushstrokes of flavored oil and fine salt and place in the oven at 220º approximately 35 min. or until the potatoes are golden and cooked.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories660Calories from Fat440|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat440|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.