Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and mix with the ginger, garlic, chilli, black pepper, coriander and lime. Set aside to allow flavours to develop.
- Heat half the Flora in a heavy based frying pan and fry the chicken for 8–10 minutes until browned on all sides.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining Flora in a pan and cook the onion and red chilli for 5 minutes until golden brown. Add the turmeric and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the stock pot, Elmlea and/or yogurt and heat through gently. Add the chicken to the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with coriander and serve immediately with rice and vegetables.