If you want a meal that will tantalize the taste buds and is easy to make, then try this recipe forChicken Tacos with Camagrocs Mushrooms. It is not only a hearty dish, but has nutrient-rich ingredients for a healthy meal. This dish is perfect for a…
intimate family dinner or a brunch with friends. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do!
- chicken breast
- garlic powder
- chili pepper (ground)
- mushrooms (Camagrocs, or other suitable mushroom)
- corn tortillas
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Cut chicken into cubes and season to taste with garlic, chili powder and lime juice.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Finely dice onion.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté onion until almost translucent, then add mushrooms.
- Grill chicken on a preheated grill.
- Lightly toast corn tortillas.
- To serve, fill corn tortillas with chicken and mushroom onion mixture.